Welcome to NUSA Online
Chief Executive Officer
I would like to welcome you to NUSA's website. The website acts as a source of the latest news and allows parents/carers to access homework and other important messages.
NUSA is a very special school taking advantage of the support from our sponsors. Our fantastic facilities provide incredible opportunities for learners to excel. Our motto for students is 'work hard, be kind' which provides the basis for an excellent all round education. We welcome the support of parents and partner organisations as we continue to make NUSA a school worthy of its community.
- No events within the next two weeks.
NUSA's 2015-16 Academic Calendar is now available here.
An updated version of NUSA's 2014-15 Academic Calendar is now available here.
SHARP 4 Parents
SHARP 4 Parents is a group for parents and carers to share experiences, gather information from speakers and build confidence in a friendly atmosphere.
Click on the image below for details of a 3 programme rolling workshop for parents which will be running from February.
Birchover Community Center: have your say
The University of Nottingham is working with Birchover Community Centre to find out the views of local people about the Centre and what they would like to see happening there.
After School Maths Intervention & Revision
NUSA’s mathematics department have put together an extensive programme of extra sessions for pupils from all year groups. All pupils are encouraged to take advantage of this fantastic offering, which will help secure continued progress.
Years 11, 12 & 13:
Mr Amin, Tuesday (D Block) & Friday (C101)
Mrs Mullins, Thursday (D Block)
Miss Carter & Mr Aldridge, Thursday (C102)
Miss Allen, Thursday (C116)
Mr Whitfield, Tuesday (C103)
Mr Worrall, Monday (C115)
Year 6 Pupils Applying for a Secondary School Place in 2015/2016
Parent Pay update - Existing users can continue to use the system. Year 7 logins will be issued by post shortly.
NUSA’s finalised Admission Arrangements 2015-16 are now available to view on our Admissions page (shortcut here)
The Appeals timetable and information for Year 7 admissions for September 2014 has been added to the Admission pages. Click here for a shortcut.
Children & Families Direct, from Nottingham City Council. Click on the image below for full details.
- Find out about how we promote SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural ) issues through the curriculum, activities and themed assemblies here.
- Read exclusive new poems and stories from the NUSA First Story group.
- *NEW* Year 7 Homework Club, starts on Monday 10th November, after school from 3:15pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Find out what is happening in your area and visit the Community News page.
- Important safety notice letter added to 'Letters to Parents' area. Access directly here.
- An Introduction to your New Reports is now available on the Pupil Reports page.
- Academy events pictures added to the Photos page
- Absences guide added to Administration page
- Statutory Accounts added to the Administration page
- Year 10 prepare themselves for Work Experience
The whole cohort of Year 10 have received information regarding NUSA's work experience programme.
02/02/2015 - From: Year 10
- Citizenship Day
14/01/15 - Citizenship Day workshops for Years 8 & 9
13/01/2015 - From: PSHE
- Maths Matters
After School Maths Intervention and Revision
19/11/2014 - From: Whole School
- NUSA finalists in prestigious Student Awards
Students recognised in shortlist for prestigious Nottingham Post Student Awards 2014
05/11/2014 - From: Whole School
- This week at First Story......Do you like our 'Shelfie'?
Every book lovers ideal social media snap!
23/10/2014 - From: First Story