Our school will start to gradually reopen to all students from Monday 8th March. Please refer to the letter sent on 25th February 2021 regarding the day for each year group to return.
Year 7 weekly challenges (26/03/2020)
- Year 7 Sporting Success
Year 7 Football Team reach semi-finals. (22/03/2017)
- Year 7 Progress Board Exams
Monday 13th June - Friday 17th June and Monday 20th June 2016 (19/05/2016)
- To propose or oppose? That is the question...
Team NUSA make it through to the Finals at the NTU Debate Day (26/03/2015)
- Uniforms, Facebook and Video Games: Year 7 debate with their mates!
Year 7 students prepare for cross primary Debate Challenge on March 25th (19/03/2015)
Year 7 weekly challenges (Year 7 - 26/03/2020)
Follow the guidelines and wash your hands! (Year 8 - 25/03/2020)
- School Challenge
Toilet Roll Keepy Uppies (Whole School - 23/03/2020)
- Hegarty Maths for Home Learning
Want to accelerate your child's learning in maths? (Mathematics - 18/03/2020)
- 'The win was for Miss Sayer'
Year 9 girls win every game in netball tournament! (Year 9 - 10/03/2020)
- Year 10 Media Students Produce Crime Drama Trailers
Year 10 Media students go to the University of Nottingham to create their own crime drama trailers. (English - 10/03/2020)
- Future women in 'STEAM'
Year 9 event at Nottingham College (Year 9 - 09/03/2020)
- Year 11 Watch A Live Performance of An Inspector Calls
Year 11 went to the Theatre Royal in Nottingham to watch a live performance of An Inspector Calls. (English - 12/02/2020)
- Year 8 Watch A Live Performance of Frankenstein
42 Year 8 students went to Derby Theatre to watch a live performance of the play Frankenstein. (English - 22/01/2020)
- 100% Attendance Day
Help your year win, by coming in........ (Whole School - 06/12/2019)